Marketing won’t work for my business. It does not work.
I spend money on marketing, but it is a waste.
My business is too small to do marketing. I’ll do it when I am bigger.
My kind of customer doesn’t look at marketing. They just want the facts.
My sales depend on my personal network. There is nothing else I can do to grow.
Marketing is too expensive. I can’t afford it now.
You are right. You don’t need to do it.
Rather, just do this…
- Know exactly who you want to sell to,
- Be very clear on why they should choose you, and not someone else,
- Know exactly where to find them,
- Have a powerful story to tell them that makes them listen,
- Tell your story convincingly, consistently and continuously.
I call this marketing. But you don’t have to.
How does that slogan go? Just do it.