HQ&CO is a manufacturer of premium acoustic screens and demountable walling solutions focused on high-end commercial offices. The company sell to architects and interior designers and have ambitious plans to grow its business on the back of strong international partnerships. We were asked by the owner to review the company’s marketing efforts and formalise a plan to support its ambitious expansion plans.
What we did
Following our analysis, we suggested a marketing and sales plan by Key Account. Large architectural firms in the Johannesburg and Cape Town areas were identified and researched and the following plan were put in motion:
- Establishing an integrated marketing campaign using Google Ads, content updates to the HQ&CO website, a LinkedIn page and events,
- Reporting on results based on Google Analytics,
- Recruiting a sales consultant and sales representative to review and improve sales processes,
- Advising on the launch strategy of a new product-line aimed at a new gap in the market,
- Researching prospective customers and recommending possible sales angles.
Following our involvement a solid sales pipeline was established and new relationships with key accounts developed. An internal marketing and sales team was also in place working towards a clear strategy, building on the base our work provided.
Bernard and Moshoeu guided me through a process to refine the marketing of HQ&CO. With their help we have recruited a sales team, generated a name for our latest product, called Quietspace, identified content gaps on our website, specifically the Projects and Showroom pages, established a social media presence on LinkedIn and researched key customers to inform our sales efforts. Through their honest advice and hard work HQ&CO is certainly in a better position as a brand and a business. Jason Stevens – Owner