Given the size of its clients (multi-national companies) and the nature of its work (handling food) it is essential that CoSo project the same professional image outwards than what it already meets internally through its FSSC 22000 accreditation. The company image was however falling short of this high standard and we were asked to assist.
What we did
- We performed an audit of all marketing material and identified that the website is the most crucial element requiring improvement.
- We researched competitor and international websites to understand how similar companies represent themselves.
- We did 1 on 1 interviews with staff members to gain an understanding of company operations, culture & key customers.
- Based on the information we developed a project brief for a new website in partnership with the owner.
- We then worked with a graphic designer and web developer to build a new website for CoSo.
The new CoSo website was designed, built & copy-proofed and approved within 2 months and within budget.