Given the size of its clients (multi-national companies) and the nature of its work (handling food) it is essential that CoSo projects externally the same professional image reflected by its internal FSSC 22000 accreditation. The company image was however falling short of this high standard and we were asked to assist.
What we did
- We performed an audit of all marketing material and identified that the website is the most crucial element requiring improvement,
- We researched competitor and international websites to understand how similar companies represented themselves,
- We did 1 on 1 interviews with staff members to gain an understanding of company operations, culture & key customers,
- Based on the information we developed a project brief to update both digital and traditional marketing platforms,
- We then worked with a graphic designer and web developer to build a new website for CoSo.
The CoSo corporate identity was updated and a marketing events calendar implemented to reflect its leadership position within food contract packing in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Firejuice’s engagement with CoSo certainly added value to both our external image and internal perception of who we are as a business. Their ability to listen and align their ideas to our culture made for an easy intervention that we as a business bought into seamlessly and clearly see the results. The frank, yet sincere approach to listening and understanding our requirements made for a great working relationship!