We manage your marketing activity on your behalf to save you time and ensure better results.
Why it’s a good idea?
All big companies have Marketing Managers, but smaller ones mostly don’t. In our experience, poor management is often the reason why marketing fails to deliver results. The business owner is too busy to hold suppliers accountable and often don’t know what tactics to use. As your freelance Marketing Manager, we don’t do the actual marketing but rather ensure that it gets done correctly by others.
How it works
We start by developing a marketing plan for your business with a budget. Once approved, we proceed to implement it through our network of partners. We keep you updated on progress and report monthly on results. We also work closely with your team so they can one day take over from us.
Benefits of using us
- An independent eye on your marketing,
- Best practice advice based on our diverse experience,
- A disciplined, hands-on approach to implementing and refining your marketing.
We charge a relatively small monthly fee, starting at R5,000 / month, to manage your marketing.
What is included?
- A marketing strategy with an action plan and budget,
- Access to our top quality freelance network,
- Detailed supplier briefs and reverts,
- Monthly reporting on key objectives,
- Ongoing advice and recommendations,
- Training of your team to build internal capacity.
Send us an email for more information.